Thursday, November 08, 2007

Get Well Soon


Yesterday my mother called me to let me know that my dad had gone into the hospital to have a stint placed in one of the arteries near his heart. The surgery went well and was being kept for observation. I can't say that I was surprised, as he has been having health problems the last few years, and heart problems run in both sides of my family. I was still very concerned and my heart went out to him. Hopefully the stint will get his blood flowing properly and he'll be feeling better real soon.
Dad, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I Love You!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM , Blogger Corrin said...

Thinking about you, hon. Hope dad is well...

Corrin

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger Annie said...

Thanks Corrin. Hope all is well with you too.
Keep in touch. :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home