Thursday, April 13, 2006

Loony Or Lunar

Today we have a full moon. I've always been facinated by the lunar orb. I love to stand outside in the evening and look up at the heavens. There is something mysterious about it's magnetic pull. Do you think the full moon causes people to act loony? I think there is something to it. People seem more emotional and less logical during the full moon phase. I've been known to howl at the moon on a few occassions. I love that primeval feeling. Just think how far back people have been looking up at the moon and what they thought about that glowing orb.

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm partial to a full moon as well. More friendly, it seems. Not sure that it affects me, although it seems it has quite an effect on others! But wouldn't it be nice to be living on the moon, looking down at the idiots and Bush's trashing this world now?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home