Sunday, April 09, 2006

WhatAre You Doing Today

It's Sunday and most people have the day off of work. What are you going to do today?

On Sunday afternoons I usually tune in to NASCAR. Lots of people call it a red-neck sport, but there is something about it that excites me. I love the thrill of racing at crazy speeds, the danger of crashing, the intimidation of drivers, the skilled pit crews and the sweet taste of victory after a hard-fought battle on the track. Everyone has their favorites and ones we despise. The number of fans keeps growing and will soon out number football and baseball fans combined. Vvvrrroooom!
I'll also cook up some tasty snacks for the race. I feel like some spicey Mexican today. I just need someone to bring the beer. Wink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home