Saturday, April 08, 2006

I Smell BBQ

It's a beautiful day here and I was thinking about hauling out the BBQ grill and cooking up something for dinner. When I smell hickory smoke and roasting meat in the neighborhood I start to salivate.
Do you like to play BBQ master? What things do you like to grill. Do you have any special secrets; techniques or ingredients that you use?

Any old slab of meat with sizzling grill marks works for me. I do have some favorites I seem to repeat. You can't beat a juicy hickory flavored hamburger, chicken marinated in Terriaki, T-Bone steak, BBQ ribs dripping in secret sauce and chunks of veggies on a scewer basted with herbed olive oil. MMM
Let's get cooking!

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM , Blogger Cadley Dad said...

Hi Annie,
I love this Anglo-American thing!

It will be another couple of months over in the Uk before we even thing about BBQs.

I was veggie for about 15 years and would only eat veg and seafood, so my favourite is kebabs with green peppers, tomatoes, fish chunks, tuna chunks, prawns, scallops (do you have these).

Now I've started eating meat again, free range ideally, and I love a good burger.

And yes, I'm the only one allowed to touch the BBQ, I suppose it's like the TV remote!

When it gets a bit better weather wise I'll post some pictures of my garden, pond and bbq.

Keep blogging I love seeing how other people live in different countries.

Best Regards
Ian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home