Friday, April 20, 2007

Flower Power


I did it....went and bought my flowers to put in my pots and planters out on my patio. I browsed amoung the plants for about an hour trying to decide what I wanted.
I went with a mix of pink, purple, yellow, orange and white flowers; pansies, marigolds, petunias, allysum, impatiens and some varigated green plants to mix in.

I dumped out the old soil from all the pots and mixed it with some fertilized potting mix. I repotted all of my house plants and set them outside. Then I began the task of selecting what went where. I made a big mess in the garage, but I got everything planted and placed out on the patio.

I drug out the chairs and table and sat down, drank a beer and admired my handywork.
I can hardly wait for the flowers to grow and show off their blooms. It was a beautiful day to be outside. Going to top off the outdoor theme and grill some chicken on the BBQ.

My soul is saying AHHHH!

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM , Blogger Corrin said...

Yea! Flowers and veggies and such. Our lil garden is already in the ground and the flowers are happy. Nice to see a full head of leaves on trees instead of having to look at the bones. BBQ sounds good!

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger Annie said...

Hey Sweetie, LTNS.
Spring is wonderful isn't it?
Hope all is well with you.

K*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home