Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Stop The Madness

33 dead, including the shooter, a South Korean, on the VA Tech Campus yesterday. This morning a bomb threat at a college near Austin, TX.
What is going on with this senseless violence? What drives a person to do such a thing? Is it because they are hurting, so everyone else must hurt too?
Our society is fading fast, when all we can think to do when we have problems is to kill. I'm sure this will be discussed for a long time.
It does make the whole Don Imus situation pale in comparison.
I'm still shaking me head.
My prayers are with the families of the victims.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM , Blogger Corrin said...

I think it was a right-wing conservative republican plot to divert attention from the Iraq war.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home