Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Single Women's Bedtime Prayer

Now I lay me down to sleep.
I pray for a man, who’s not a creep.
One who’s handsome, smart and strong.
He’s not afraid to admit when he is wrong.
One who thinks before he speaks.
When he promises to call, he doesn’t wait 6 weeks


I pray that he is gainfully employed.
Won’t lose his cool when he’s annoyed.
Pulls out my chair & opens my door.
Massages my back & begs for more.

Oh! Send me a man who will make love to my mind.
Knows what to say when I ask “How fat is my behind?”


One who’ll make love till my body’s a itchin’.
He brings ME a sandwich too when he goes to the kitchen.


I pray that this man will love me to no end.
And would never compare me with my best friend.


Thank you in advance and now I’ll just wait,
For I know you will send him before it’s too late.

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home