Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Food Orgy

I was asked this question the other day. My reply follows.

If you knew you were going to die in your sleep tonight...what would you have for dinner as your last meal and what would you drink with it?


Oh my...my favorite way to croke...gorge yourself to death.
First I'd put on my stretchy pants.

I'd start off with a bowl of smoked almonds and dried apricots with Seagram's VSO on the rocks.
Then I'd move on to coconut shrimp, stuffed mushrooms, beer batter onion rings and chicken taquittos washed down with an ice-cold Blue Moon beer.

Next.. grilled garlic and mushroom filet of beef, crispy hashbrowns with cheddar cheese, griller chicken breast with bacon avocado and swiss cheese, a side of pasta alfredo, fresh steamed green beans with onions and bacon, scalloped corn bread casserole, shaved ham and cream cheese rolled around a sweet pickle and southwest style egg rolls with ranch dressing, served with a nice bottle of Merlot.

And for dessert....pecan pie with whipped cream, German Chocolate cake, hot fudge sundae with nuts and a cherry, apple strudel, pumpkin bars, strawberries and cream, chocolate mousse,slice of watermelon, fresh pineapple, cheese cake with blueberries, warm oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, a sticky cinnamon roll with pecans and coconut cream pie...all washed down with Irish coffee.
I'll pass out in front of the fireplace with my last snifter of brandy...
Wow that was a meal to die for. lol ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home