Friday, March 31, 2006

Question/Survey Of The Day

Do you wear jewelry? If so, do you prefer gold or silver? What pieces do you wear?

I wear some jewelry, mostly gold, though I do like silver. I'm allergic to nickle so I have to be careful what I wear. I have two rings I wear all of the time, an oval ruby ( birthstone) with diamonds set in gold and saphire and diamond daisy shape * set in gold that was given to me on Mother's Day several years ago. I used to wear 2 gold hearts symbolizing my two children on a gold chain all the time, but the chain broke and I haven't replaced it yet. I wear studs or small dangly earrings most of the time. I only wear a watch, bracelet, necklace or pin on special occassions when dressing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home