Friday, January 26, 2007

Dear Diary

Dear Diary:
I called in sick to work today. This cold I've had all week has worn me down to a pile of jelly. Just didn't have the energy to work.
Picked up my daughter at the train station. She is back visiting for the weekend. She stayed with me long enough to get a free meal, then was off with her friends. It kind of hurts when your kids don't want or need to hang around you anymore. But hey, I was young once too. Your parents just aren't party animals, so what's the point. Ha Ha.
Started reading a book by Jonathan Kellerman, Self Defense. Got 4 chapters read and it's pretty good so far. Going to play some on-line poker for fun, then probably get to bed early.
Another exciting day in the life of......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home