Saturday, November 25, 2006

Bah Humbug

I went to my company's Christmas Party tonight. We had an ok meal and the managers drew our names out of a box for prizes. Some people won gifts worth up to $100 and others got bargain basement regifts. Guess which I got? Yes, I got the old crap they had left over from other years, a lovely pen and key chain with the company logo on them. Bah Humbug!! I really didn't need more proof that life isn't fair, thank you. The two free bottles of pop we all got were worth more that that. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Rant over and out.....

1 Comments:

At 12:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only been to one company-sponsored Christmas party. Had to pay to get in, of course, but it was nice. Unfortunately, I was laid off from there just a few weeks later. FWIW, I'm having a party for folks at work in mid-December. I'll be cooking some ribs, chicken, etc. Many have eaten here, few have died.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home