Saturday, November 25, 2006

Anniversary

One year ago today I moved back to Fairfield and into my new home. I'm fondly remembering the friends and family that helped me with that undertaking. It was a freezing and blustery day, quite unlike the 55 degree weather we enjoyed today.

The year went by quickly, as they all seem to lately. Remember when you were a kid and time seemed to move so slowly, especially if you were waiting on something. It feels like time moves faster and faster with each passing year. I must be getting older and hopefully wiser.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time passing quickly... Too true. Our host at Thanksgiving was commenting on how summer is only a couple of days long, Fall is only a couple of days long and Thanksgiving is here again already.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home