Friday, November 03, 2006

Another Wally World Success Story

An English teacher's worst nightmare:
i like to drow, read, and right. im an outgoing person and i like to have alot of fun. im up for anything if i have nothing to do. im the one my friends call on if thay gotta do something and wont someone to come with them cuz im always down for anything. i like to play cards, my fav. is spades. if i have the right person playin with me we will rule the table. i love mexican food and italin food. i like romance and romance comadiy movies more than anyhing. i work at wal mart overnight and i hate it. but its a job and it pays my bills. tryed looking for another job but nobody will have me. guess im meant to work at wal mart for the rest of my life.lol.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

reedin this gived me the goud ideer to git a job at that thear walmart so i can be a walmartian an make some reel mony!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home