Monday, May 29, 2006

HaveYou Got It?

Survey time again. Ok, I'm just being nosey, but who cares. Thanks for playing along.
Today I'm asking if you have any of the following:

A collection of anything - I collect Norman Rockwell plates and old coins and books.
The flag of your country - I have my American flag hanging up in front of my house.
A pet - No, my landlord doesn't allow pets, but I used to have a dog & a cat.
An apple in your kitchen - I think I have one red delicious left in the fridge.
House plants - I have 3 African violets and 1 English Ivy inside, the rest of my plants I put outdoors for the summer.
A bicycle - I don't have one,but thinking about getting one.
Unmatched socks in your drawer - I tossed all my worn out and lone ones recently.
Curtains on your windows - I only have one window with a curtain, the rest are all blinds.
A cookie jar - I have a ceramic panda standing on his head as mine.
A bible - I have two, a really old(100yrs) and tattered family bible I got at an auction and a King James one I keep in my night stand.
A rocking chair - a small Shaker style one in my bed room I never sit on.
A clock on the wall - No
A tool box - Not really, I have some hand tools I keep in a cardboard box.
A blanket in your car - I keep one in the back seat all the time.
A bottle of olive oil - No, that reminds me I need to buy some.
A thermometer - Only the oral kind, no air temperature one.
A bird bath - No
Wind Chimes - Yes, three different ones all chiming.

3 Comments:

At 5:53 PM , Blogger Cadley Dad said...

Annie,
your physcology results must be saying some wierd stuff about me!

A collection of anything - I collect maps, books about walks!, travel books, but none too serious.
The flag of your country - In England, we have the English Flag - the Red Cross of St. George and the Union Flag - a combined English and Welsh, Scottish and Northern ireland Flag. The Welsh are happy to be connected to us, the Northern Irish are passionate about being connected with us, but the Scottish hate the English!
A pet - we still have Sky and NO mice!
An apple in your kitchen - Lovely Redhead keeps Green Apples, Oranges, Satsumas and Plums in our Fruitbowls
House plants - 2 African violets, 4 Cacti that 13 Year Old bought and a few large Moyney Plants in the new conservatory!
A bicycle - we have one each, but only 13 Year Old has used his in the last 3 years
Unmatched socks in your drawer - I can only wear woolen OLD socks and this is true - I ALWAYS wear them inside out!
Curtains on your windows - Curtains on all the windows, blinds in the conservatory
A cookie jar - I have a ceramic panda standing on his head as mine. I want one of these, we call cookies biscuits and in our part of the UK we have Biscuit Tins!
A bible - I really don't think we have a bible in the house, I'm not against religion, I just don't believe.
A rocking chair - had one a few years ago
A clock on the wall - No, me neither!
A tool box - I'm a man, I've got tools everywhere, but whenever I need a special one - I can't find it.
A blanket in your car - I won a woollen picnic blanket in a raffle, always keep it in my trunk (I'm mean boot).
A bottle of olive oil - Love Olive Oil - usually got some in
A thermometer - LR has one for the kids
A bird bath - No
Wind Chimes - No


That was a great one!

 
At 11:17 PM , Blogger Annie said...

what kind of fruit is a satsuma, never heard of it?

American biscuits are puffy baked bread cut outs. We love them with gravy over top. I sure would hate to ruin my cookies with gravy..lol

The Scots hate the English...hmmm
My father has English ancestory and my mother has Scots -Irish ancestory

Thanks for letting me peek into your life.It's facinating.

Annie

 
At 3:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Satsuma's are small oranges without pips.
Our biscuits are dry flat crunchy, like your cookies I believe.
Your gravy is I think what we call sauce!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home