Monday, May 22, 2006

Dare Devil

Today's survey is chosing between two dare devils acts listed below. Be brave . (snicker)

Walking on a bed of hot coals or broken glass?
Ski-diving or bungi-jumping?
Night in a haunted house or a cave with bats?
Listening to chalk screech on a blackboard or a high pitched operatic aria?
Swim with sharks are alligators?
Drink a glass of blended earth worms or a glass of blended jalepino peppers?
Participate in a duel with swords or pistols?


I chose hot coals, I could go over them faster than glass, ski-diving sounds fun and don't think I'd like the bouncing jerk of the bungi, haunted house, I can deal with spirits better than bats, chalk on board, hopefully in wouldn't make me deaf, sharks and hope they aren't hungry, earth worms,at least I'd still have a throat afterwards, pistols, I know how to shoot and would rather be shot than sliced up.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Blogger Cadley Dad said...

Hi Annie,
I'm with you on all of those, except one, and for much the same reasons.
I'd prefer the operatic voice than the chalk on blackboards.
I wouldn't really like to choose between earthworms and peppers.
Sky diving or bungee - wouldn't do either. No way.

Another good one

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home