Thursday, May 04, 2006

Baby Sitting

My sister-in-law runs a home day care. This morning she had a doctors appointment and asked me to fill in watching her charges while she was away. It has been a long time since I spent time with very young children. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with the 2 and 4 year old little girls. We pretended to go to the park and have a picnic and read stories and played dress up. Their young faces are so sweet and full of life. They made me feel young again. I'm still smiling thinking about the clever imaginations and bright spirits. Thanks for letting me babysit.

1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM , Blogger Cadley Dad said...

Hi Annie,
why don't you do child care at home, I've thought of doing it myself, because I'm home all day.

My Mum looked after children throughout my teenage years and most of the kids she's kept in touch with.

Youngs kids don't have a bad bone in their bodies! It's school and later life that shapes them. You'd do a good job!

Ian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home