Saturday, March 25, 2006

Question/Survey Of The Day

Do you have any pets? Tell me about them and what they mean to you.

I don't have any pets right now, because they are not allowed where I live. We had a dog named Duke for about 10 years. He sort of looked like the Benji dog. He wasn't very smart, but he made up for it with his sweet and lovable character. I miss my cuddling couch buddy. We also had a couples of cats, KC and Leo and a guinea pig named Buddy. I'm thinking about getting a few goldfish just for fun.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to have a dog named Unyon. She was a Springer Spaniel whose colors were liver and white. Like liver and onions. I wasn't going to call my dog liver, so onion it was. Unyon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home