Friday, March 24, 2006

Question/Survey Of The Day

I'm sure we all take some things for granted in our lives. We find out when a crisis hits just what we have to lose. What things are you guilty of taking for granted?

I take good health for granted until something goes wrong. Like last night, I strained my back earlier and I was in so much pain I couldn't sleep at all. No position was comfortable and I was whimpering like a baby. I got out of bed, took 2 pain relievers, got out the heating pad and sat in my recliner all night. My back pain finally eased a bit and I was able to doze for a couple hours. I'm still sore but much better today. I have so much sympathy for people with chronic pain. I thank the Lord for blessing me with over-all good health.

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Annie,
we've recently got a youn feral (wild) kitten called - Sky (satellite TV!)

She's not old enough to be let out, but today whilst decorating I opened an upstairs window. She managed to jump all of 15 feet to land in our garden!

I found her cowering in the garden.

There's some pictures on an earlier blog. Sky News.

Rgds
Ian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home