Saturday, March 18, 2006

Question/Survey Of The Day

What is the last music CD you purchased?

It has been a while since I bought any music. The other day I was with my daughter in a music store listening to music. I picked up the new Shawn Mullins CD, intitled 9th Ward Pickin' Parlor. If you like R&B and singers like John Hiatt and Bonnie Rait then you might like this CD. Shawn has a unique voice and a bluesy balladeer style. I think I'll have to put it in the player right now. Happy listening.

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM , Blogger Cadley Dad said...

Hi Annie,
do you have James Blunt over there?
Back to Bedlam is the name of the CD, I'm sure you'll like it.

Did Shawn Mullins do Llulaby of Broadway or something similar?

Ian

 
At 10:38 PM , Blogger Annie said...

Yes I've heard of James Blunt. Yes Shawn did the song Lullaby. Good stuff. Thanks for responding.:o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home