Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Question/Survey Of The Day

What is something you have always wanted to do or learn?

I always wanted to take flying lessons, take a trip to Ireland and learn to play the piano. The piano gig is probably the only one that will happen. I can plunk out a few notes now but would like to be able to sit down and really tickle the ivories. I have ridden in a private plane and was allowed to take the controls for a couple minutes. That was a powerful feeling, soaring and turning in the sky. If I ever win the lottery I'll be sure and take that trip to Ireland. I have an Irish heritage and want to see the Emerald Isle.

1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM , Blogger Cadley Dad said...

Hi Annie,
there's quite a few things I'd like to do, in no particular order these are:

Start smoking again! (probably when I'm 80)

Own and ride a Lambretta Scooter, I don't know if your familiar with mods - google Film Quadraphenia.

Walk the coast path around Cornwall and Devon in England.

Visit and live with the locals in Mali in Africa.

Visit and live with the locals in Montenegro, Croatia, Kosovo and other Balkan/Adriatic countries, see Balkan Baby on my links.

Visit/own a nice little house in rural France, we stayed outside Paris twice a couple of years ago - it's now my favourite city.

Own my own sauna/swimming pool.

BTW If I win the lottery i'm going to buy a Chrysler people carrier, Crossfire, 200C and a Jeep.

I would also like a modest Yacht!

If I win I'll get you to Ireland, if you win ......

Best Regards
Ian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home