Monday, March 13, 2006

Question/Survey Of The Day

Do you like to visit the zoo? What animals do you like best and least?

I've only vistited zoos a few times. When I was a little kid my folks took me to the St. Louis Zoo. I liked the giant tortoise and wanted to sit on it and go for a ride. I visted the Henry Dorley Zoo in Omaha with my children when they were younger. They liked the playful monkeys. I thought the Giraffes were facinating creatures. Those long necks and legs make them an unusual animal. The snake exhibits always gave me the creeps and I ran right past them.

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

zoos are somewhat sad. I went to the Wichita, KS zoo one time. They had a bald eagle on display in there. It's pen was only like 30 feet across so it couldn't even fly. Better, I think, is the San Diego zoo where they give more room to the aminals instead of trying to fit way too many 'attractions' in too little space.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home