Sunday, March 05, 2006

Question/Survey Of The Day

I'm thinking about twins today. Do you have any friends or family that are twins? Did you ever date a twin?

In my class at school (small- 220 people) we had three sets of twins. Two sets of girls and one set of boys. None were identical, but two sets looked very much alike. I was friends with both of the girl sets(Jeanette & Janice) (Kay & Kathy), but in each case there was one that I prefered over the other and hung out with. Not sure why that was.
I have dated two different men that were twins. I didn't know either one was a twin when I hooked up with them and I never met their brothers. Both sets had names that began with D(Dean & Don) (Danny & David). There is nothing amazing to tell about them other than the curiosity factor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home