Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Question/Survey Of The Day

Do you like to fish? Where do you like to fish; a secret pond, the lake, the river or the ocean? What type of fish do you go after? Do you have a secret bait that never fails? Got a whopper of a fish story?

I think I'm beginning to get a case of Spring fever. It's supposed to be 53 degrees today and up to 61 degrees tomorrow. It's making me think about geting outside and doing some fishing. When I was a girl the family would go fishing at a nearby lake or pond. I loved sitting on the bank on a warm day, casting out my line and hoping to get a bite. I even baited my own hook with a big ol night crawler. I caught lots of little sunfish and blue gill. Cat fish and Bull heads scared me with their barbed whiskers.

During my married years my husband wasn't a fisherman, so I got back into it after the divorce. I still enjoy it very much. A nice day, a good fishing buddy, a cooler of beer, a lawn chair and a stringer of fish. Who could ask for more? Maybe a yummy fish fry after a hard days work. Smile.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home