Friday, February 24, 2006

Question/Survey Of The Day

Are you a procrastinator? What kind of things do you put off the most?

I'm guilty of procrastination. I tend to put off big projects. I'll start them, but if I see that's they will take a long time to complete I put them on the back burner. A good example of mine is this jig saw puzzle I got as a Christmas gift. I started it right away, made the frame, sorted colors and it's been siting on the table ever since. I usually like doing them, and this one is not that difficult, but none the less there it sits unfinished. I put off doing the laundry, because I hate packing everything up and going to the laundro-mat. I manage to get it done once a week. The worst thing I'm avoiding is job hunting. Nothing appeals to me and the process of applying ,interviewing, waiting and actually getting hired seems to take so long. Part of it may be fear of failure.
I keep telling myself I'll get serious about it soon. At least I know I'm not the only one who does this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home