Sunday, February 12, 2006

Question/Survey Of The Day

What was the last pleasant surprise you received?

Mine happened just last night. It was after 10 P.M. and I got a call from my son, who is in the Navy. He said,"Hey, Mom you have any coffee?" My reply was,"You know me, I always have coffee." Then he preceeds to tell me he'll be over in a couple minutes. I thought for sure he was joking around, but sure enough he appears at my door a couple of minutes later.
What a nice surprise, indeed. I hadn't seen him since last Summer.We hugged and talked into the wee hours.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a cool thing. I envy people with kids. Where someone loves you just because you're a parent. Helping to raise someone who isn't your biological child isn't the same.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home