Friday, February 10, 2006

Question/Survey Of The Day

If you could get in a time machine and go back or forward, what time period would you chose to visit?

That's tricky choosing just one. I'd probably choose the 1950's. It seemed like a kinder, gentler time, when family and morals were important. Maybe I watched too many episodes of Happy Days.
I'd also like to travel back to ancient civilizations, like the Inca's and Aztec's. Those people seemed very mystical, yet very logical.
I don't think I'd visit the future. Somehow, I don't want to know what's to come.

1 Comments:

At 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure that I would go. I'm sure I could go back in time and give the younger me some direction. But then, that would change who I am today. And that would probably be a bad thing. But then again, there's some really dumb things that I did that is making my life less than what it could be. I would have to use to go to a time when I wasn't actually around, see what actually happened during some event or events

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home