Sunday, January 01, 2006

What I'm Watching on TV

I'm not much of a TV watcher, but there are a few things I do watch regularly.

Basically I'm a trivia nut, so I watch game shows, including: Jeopardy( Way to go Ken Jennings.), Family Feud ( I still find Richard Karn, Al from Home Improvement cuddly and sweet even though he no longer wears flannel.), Who Wants To Be A Millionaire(I want to be in the hot seat someday.)
I think the reason I like these question and answer programs is that it takes me back to school days. When the teacher asked questions and you held up your hand,she called on you and you had the right answer. What a boost to your ego! I am bright, I do know know something! When you are young or old for that matter, you want so much to be good at something. I wasn't very social, had two left feet, wasn't a girly girl, but I was creative and had a good memory. Class was something I could excel at.

My favorite channel is IPTV, Iowa Public Television. I love the biographies, history and a dose of the "Red Green Show" always makes me laugh.

I watch the CSI shows from time to time. I recently started watching reruns of "Sex In The City". I never saw the show in it's original broadcast. For some reason I thought it would be dumb and too girly for me, but I find it has a charm of it's own. I identify with Carrie, the writer and life observer.

My favorite new shows are My Name Is Earl and Emily's Reasons Why Not. They both make me laugh like crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home