Friday, December 30, 2005

Ode To The Man I Haven't Met

Restless I cannot sleep
Your breathing soft and deep
Sends thrills to my heart
Stirring feelings echo oh so sharp
A chance coversation in chat
Can it really lead to all of that
The drawing together of hearts
Was cupid really throwing darts
From the warm comfort I crawl
To the mornings dawning awe
The mist so peaceful on the morning lay
The songbirds melodies play
sweet harmony to my ears
Whisping away my doubts and fears
I sit looking into warm spent embers
Of the nights course I remember
Your kiss your embrace
Your lovely body I did trace
Of passions roar and ocean waves
Memories to be cherished and saved
Our first night together should be so sweet
I can hardly wait until we meet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home