Friday, January 06, 2006

Salute To Men

Today I'm saluting men. I love men!
They seem so much simpler compared to the complexities of women. Perhaps that's why I've always had more men friends than women friends. I just plain ol' enjoy their company better.
My case might have something to do with having three brothers and no sisters. I hung out with guys from an early age. Of course, my mother was there, trying to teach me about the feminine mystique. I didn't buy into it much. It sounded like a lot of rubbish about keeping up appearances to attract or make men like you.
Upon introspection, I believe my feelings have more to do with the wish for power. Growing up in the 60's, women were just making in-roads to equality. Instead of "I am woman, hear me roar!" it was "I am girl, make me purr."
Anyway......Guys take it away. This is your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home