Friday, January 13, 2006

Question/Survey Of The Day

It's Friday the 13th! * Twighlight Zone Theme Playing in Background* Do you have any superstitions?

I don't have one about the 13th. I kind of like the number actually. I tend to go around the path of a black cat. The hat on the bed symbolizing a death soon, creeps me out. I do the salt over the left should thing if I spill, just for good luck. Walking under a ladder is just a plain ol dumb thing to do.
I've wished on stars before. I've never had the opportunity to blow a stray eyelash off my finger for good luck. I don't have any lucky clothes, like some have lucky socks or a hat. I carry a 4-leafed clover in my wallet for good luck. I have a rear-view mirror tag that has an angel, hovering protectively over a little boyand girl that I feel brings me good luck.

So, yes I guess I do have a few superstitions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home