Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Question/Survey Of The Day

Do you play the lottery?

I'll buy a few tickets if the jack pot is getting high. Anything over 50 Mil. would work for me. The best I ever did was winning $100. It was Thanksgiving Day and I had stopped at a gas station and decided to check my ticket from the night before's drawing. It made for a truely thankful day.
I do the scratch - offs once in a while. Somes times you just feel lucky when you're standing at the counter at the convenience store. I tend to pick those holiday/seasonal tickets over plain ol get lucky ones. Maybe I should change that,since I don't even win a buck very often. Sorry to all of you that I gave them to as Christmas gifts. There wasn't a winner in any of them. grrrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home