Friday, December 28, 2007

Xmas Poll



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Bags for odd shaped gifts and paper wrapped boxes for the rest.

2. Real or artificial tree?
Artificial, less mess and no tree killing.

3. When do you put up the tree?
A couple weeks before Xmas.

4. When do you take the tree down?
Right after the new year.

5. Do you like eggnog?
I love egg nog. Yum.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
One year all of us kids got new bikes. Mine was yellow and had a banana seat. Cool.

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes

8. Hardest person to buy for?
My dad.


9. Easiest person to buy for?
Sister in law. We have the same tastes.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I appreciate all gifts, but that potato chip maker never got used. Oops.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Both.


12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
It's a Wonderful Life and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.



13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I pick up things all year long. I start the day after Xmas and get in on the sales.


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes, boxes of candy I usually pass on.
This year I gave out books I had read to my co-workers.
I told them they were recycled. No sense in wasting the gift of reading.


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Chex mix and home made candies.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
I like clear white lights and the ornaments providing the color.

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM , Blogger Corrin said...

1. Typically paper. Let's me be more creative (evil) in my wrapping
2. Artificial tree
3. The tree goes up 2-3 weeks before
4. The tree comes down around the new year
5. Eggnog, yuck
6. Fav give: Transistor radio
7. No nativity scenes
8. Hardest to buy for: My nephew Thomas. Very unusual kid
9. Easiest: My mom. Always has a list
10. Can find a use for most gifts
11. Mail Christmas cards. Didn't get to it this year (red face)
12. Miracle on 34th St
13. Start shopping in November
14. Don't usually recycle gifts; see #10. Or return them to store to get what I want
15. Christmas fudge! Didn't get any this year, tho
16. The tree is pre-lit with white lights

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home