Thursday, June 22, 2006

Pick One

It's time for another either or survey. Pick the one.

saltine crackers or rice cakes
dumptruck or bulldozer
red or white wine
tacos or burritos
statue of liberty or mount rushmoore
sail boat or motor boat
swimming or biking
game night or movie night
sandles or tennis shoes
cotton or satin
leather or lace
globe or map
icecream sandwich or popcicle
green beans or peas
oil or water

my picks: saltines, at least they have some taste, bulldozer, fun to push stuff around, red wine, even if it does leave nice stains, burritos, mmm, mount rushmoore, it's more American to me, motor boat, sailing is too much work, swimming, I love water, sandles, I'd really prefer bare feet, cotton,it breathes,leather,it's cool and not scratchy, globe,I like looking at the whole earth, icecream sandwich, yumm, peas, I like little round things, water, always need that even when we can't afford to drive our cars anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home