Sunday, February 05, 2006

Question/Survey Of The Day

Do you have a cell phone? How long have you had it? Who is your provider?

I have a cell phone, only because my son bought one for me last year. He thought it was about time I jumped into the modern age. I kept saying, I made it this long through life without one. I have to admit it is handy and nice to have when I'm out and about. How come they don't hold a charge very long? Mine is a pay as you go Trac Fone. I think US Cellular is the provider. It works for me, as I don't use tons of minutes.

1 Comments:

At 5:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, one more. My provider is currently T-Mobile. I've had a phone for probably 8-10 years. When I was living in Phoenix, I had an unlimited plan and was using 3-4000 minutes a month for personal and business (when I was trying to supplement my income with computer tech support) use. I'm currently only using about 4-600 minutes a month.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home